The Office Administrator shall provide general administrative services and clerical routine duties to support the firm’s office operations and activities. He shall also be the company’s frontliner in the reception area to answer inquiries and obtain information for the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. He shall assist in providing information to whoever requests it regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out routine administrative work such as collecting, sorting, distribution of mail, messages and courier deliveries.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Responsible for informing both the firm’s employees and their respective visitors regarding their appointments.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
• In-charge of stationery distribution and monitoring of inventory; ensuring that all staff have their proper supplies in stock and ordering to the respective supplier if necessary.
• Perform duties such as taking care of company assets and management of company facilities; coordinating with the proper service/repair personnel for the maintenance of office facilities (. plumbing, electrical, air-conditioning, among others).
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|